Droplets: 2-Way Netstone
- 5mm ball stud: Stainless Steel with gold plating.
- Drop length of earrings: 6.5cm
- Sold as a pair.
- Materials: Netstone, gold plated hardware and glass.
- Hypoallergenic. Made with cadmium, nickel and lead free materials.
WAYS OF WEARING
1. Long version; keep the two units as it is.
2. Short version; by removing the bottom unit.
3. Hoop Earrings; remove the bottom unit & loop through your hoop earrings.
*Hoop earrings are sold separately.
Due to the natural characteristics of the gemstones used and handmade nature of this product, there may be slight differences of color and texture in the product you receive.
Images are solely for illustration purposes only. Feel free to DM us on Instagram should you require more angles of this product. ☺
- After wearing, wipe the studs with a dry tissue or cloth and store in a zip lock bag to preserve its shine and color.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions or nail polish remover.
- Due to the materials used in this product, prevent dropping the earrings as it may crack.
This item is handmade with good intentions. As natural materials are used, do expect some slight irregularities, making the piece you own one of a kind.
Unsure of your sizing or how it actually looks on you? Visit our stockists or arrange an appointment at our studio to see them IRL.
Drop us an order note with your intended message for the recipient. A handwritten Message Card will be packed for you.
Droplets: 2-Way Netstone
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my jewellery?
Most of our pieces are made with sterling silver and stainless steel. Under humid conditions, even precious metals like sterling silver will oxidise overtime. These can be easily solved by polishing the oxidised layer away with the polishing cloth provided.
For stainless steel products, just wipe the jewellery clean — removing any dirt and debris — before you store them in your jewellery container.
For more useful information, you can read our detailed blog post on the materials we used for your jewellery here.
Caring goes a long way.
How do I measure my ring size?
We recommend that you measure the circumference (i.e around your finger) rather than diameter for more accurate measurements. You can also find a ring size guide along with instructions how to measure your ring size under every ring listing.
Alternatively, we recommend using our adjustable ring sizer. (It's free of charge!)
How long will my order take?
We ship ready stock items within 1-3 business days. For made to order items such as custom signet rings, it takes 4-5 weeks at least.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Singapore: 1-3 business days
SEA: 5-7 business days
Rest of the World: 7-14 business days
Excluding possible delays due to reduced planes and customs.