- Made in stainless steel / gold plated stainless steel
- Interwoven design; 20mm (drop length) x 8mm (widest)
Colors may appear slightly different due to various screen displays and natural characteristics of the gemstones.
- Put on jewellery last after you have applied perfumes or lotions.
- If you are not wearing your jewellery, wipe them before storing them in an airtight container or zip lock bag.
- Jewellery with natural gemstones should be handled with care due to its fragile nature.
- To prolong the gold plating, avoid wearing them in shower or contact with water.
- Shine and lustre can be restored by using the silver polishing cloth provided or you can dip them in Silver Polishing Liquid for quicker results.
- For replating services, please email us at email@example.com
Clean & Care
- Clean with soap and water to get rid of dead skin, hair or debris.
- Dry before storing it in a ziplock bag or airtight container.
Sterling Silver / 925 Silver
Sterling Silver jewellery will require polishing from time to time due to oxidation in humid conditions. Please use the polishing cloth provided with every purchase of sterling silver jewellery.
A precious metal with composition of 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloy, this material is hypoallergenic and safe to wear even in shower.
A hardy and durable metal that can stand a test of time. Sweat proof and safe to wear in shower.