|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Closure||Toggle & clasp
SSE: "Stainless Steel Experiments" is an ongoing project to salvage leftover chains and hardwares to create unique and one-off accessories.
- Mix of oval chain and 6mm stainless steel beads.
- The toggle is also a full stainless steel spring clasp; you can make use of it by clipping on your desired charms/ pendants.
- Toggle and clasp detail can be worn at the front or side, whichever way you would like.
- Customisation is unavailable due to limited materials that are not in supply anymore.
Clean & Care
- Clean with soap and water to get rid of dead skin, hair or debris.
- Dry before storing it in a ziplock bag or airtight container.
Sterling Silver / 925 Silver
Sterling Silver jewellery will require polishing from time to time due to oxidation in humid conditions. Please use the polishing cloth provided with every purchase of sterling silver jewellery.
A precious metal with composition of 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloy, this material is hypoallergenic and safe to wear even in shower.
A hardy and durable metal that can stand a test of time. Sweat proof and safe to wear in shower.