Opal Open Hoops
- Made in sterling silver and 14K yellow gold plated
- Stone: Australian opal and white cubic zirconia.
- Birthstone for October. For the stone properties of Opal, click here.
- Drop length: Approximately 17mm
- If you are not wearing your jewellery, store them in an airtight container or zip lock bag.
- Sterling silver is naturally a soft material to begin with. If you are handling heavy equipments or labour work, we recommend that you remove the jewellery before work. Unless! You are aiming for the 'aged' sterling silver look which can be trendy too. ✨
- Our pieces are suitable to be worn in shower or come in contact with water. Try not to spray perfume directly on jewellery as it might speed up the oxidation.
- If you notice that your sterling silver pieces start to turn 'brown' (oxidised layer), gently wipe over the area with a silver polishing cloth.
This item is handmade with good intentions. As natural materials are used, do expect some slight irregularities, making the piece you own one of a kind.
Visit our stockists or visit our studio to try these on.
Drop us an order note with your intended message for the recipient. A handwritten Message Card will be packed for you.
Opal Open Hoops
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my jewellery?
Most of our pieces are made with sterling silver and stainless steel. Under humid conditions, even precious metals like sterling silver will oxidise overtime. These can be easily solved by polishing the oxidised layer away with the polishing cloth provided.
For stainless steel products, just wipe the jewellery clean — removing any dirt and debris — before you store them in your jewellery container.
For more useful information, you can read our detailed blog post on the materials we used for your jewellery here.
Caring goes a long way.
How do I measure my ring size?
We recommend that you measure the circumference (i.e around your finger) rather than diameter for more accurate measurements. You can also find a ring size guide along with instructions how to measure your ring size under every ring listing.
Alternatively, we recommend using our adjustable ring sizer. (It's free of charge!)
How long will my order take?
We ship ready stock items within 1-3 business days. For made to order items such as custom signet rings, it takes 4-5 weeks at least.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Singapore: 1-3 business days
SEA: 5-7 business days
Rest of the World: 7-14 business days
Excluding possible delays due to reduced flights and customs.